This is a 2 hour webinar aimed at advanced users and Super Users.
It would be beneficial for candidates to have completed the following courses beforehand:
Introduction to U4 ERP
U4 ERP System Administration
The course will cover :
- Introduction to Dynamic Forms
- What they are and what they’re useful for
- How to setup dynamic forms and what makes them dynamic
- How to use them within the U4 ERP system
- How to set up a New Vacancy form
- How to set up a New Supplier form
- How to set up a Contract variation form
The course will run from 9.30 – 11.30 am.
Training manuals will be provided electronically along with a link to the session which will be delivered via Zoom.
There will be plenty of time for you to ask questions and groups will be kept small with a maximum of 6 delegates per session so that everyone has the chance to absorb and digest what they are learning.
Please note: As sessions are being delivered remotely due to the current Covid 19 situation, there may be some unavoidable background noise or interruptions. In addition if we do experience the odd technical glitch – we will do whatever we can to ensure they are overcome as quickly as possible.