Build Training old
What to expect
Build courses are delivered in an interactive classroom-style environment. Experienced trainers guide delegates through the hands-on Build courses, and delegates have the opportunity to build elements of the system themselves. We have packaged up the build courses with an aim of providing a foundation to the new delegate, but they can be booked individually.
Get ahead with our training courses
The courses we offer:
U4ERP How to Build a New Client (Including General Ledger)
- U4ERP How to Build a Core Accounts Payable Ledger
- U4ERP How to Build a Basic Purchasing Solution
- U4ERP How to Build a Core Accounts Receivable Ledger
- U4ERP How to Build a basic Sales Order Processing Solution
- U4ERP How to Build a Core Human Resources Solution
- U4ERP How to Build a Core UK Payroll Solution
- U4ERP How to Build a Basic Absence Solution
- U4ERP Competence (under construction)
- U4ERP Training Admin (under construction)
- U4ERP How to Build a Basic Planner Solution
- U4ERP How to Build a Basic Expenses Solution
- U4ERP How to Build a Basic Project Solution with Timesheets
- U4ERP How to Build IntellAgent Alerts
- U4ERP How to Build a Core Document Archive
- U4ERP How to Build Links
Who is the training for?
Organisations who have just purchased any of the Unit4 ERP modules and are moving forward to the build phase of the project.
Refreshers training for build team members who are now live and looking to improve their current build.
New members of an existing build team, to quickly up-skill.
Consultants looking to consolidate their knowledge and experience.
What you get
We tailor to all companies by offering group discounts.